Please wait until you have received a response from us with your intake form before sending in your device.
You can follow the mailing instructions below to get started with this repair.
Thank you for choosing us for your board lever repairs
Note: Please don’t send us unmarked devices in boxes with no intake form. Doing so will put your repair on hold status until we hear from you so we may get the info required to perform your repairs.
We have to be able to match your device to your repair ticket in order to repair it!
- Please back up your data if possible and make sure it’s charged, Occasionally a device will have a problem with its operating system and may need to be restored to factory settings.Spa City iRepair shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, disclosure, alteration, or corruption of any data, software, information, Pictures, Contacts, Videos ETC or other media.
- You must include a hard copy of your ticket that was e-mailed to you after you checked in.This information is required to match your incoming device to your repair ticket.
- Your name
- Return shipping address
- E-Mail address.
- Device problem or work requested
- Any relevant device history–water damage, drop damage etc.
- Disable passcode or provide passcode for testing
- “WE CAN NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTY IF WE ARE UNABLE TO TEST THE REPAIRED DEVICE BEFORE RETURNING IT”
- “WE WON’T BE ABLE TO RECOVER ANY DATA WITHOUT A PASSCODE / PASSWORD”
- What to send:
- For iPhone service please send the complete phone for testing, but no cables, cases, chargers etc.For iPad mini backlight/FPC repair—send the board or board and back housing only
- For iPad 2, 3, 4 repairs—send the board only, or board in frame
- For iPad mini retina display—send the whole iPad
- For iPad Air—send the whole iPad
- Shipping notes: You may ship your device with any carrier you would like.We will return ship via USPS unless you request a specific carrier before an invoice is sent.Please don’t send pre-paid return shipping labels.
- Securely pack the device and send to this address:
Spa City iRepair
230 Cornerstone Blvd
Hot Springs AR 71913
- After we receive your device we will match your device to your repair ticket, once your device is entered into our system queue you will receive automatic updates of your repair at the email you provided,(This may take up to two business days to be updated after delivery)
- Once the repair is tested and completed, we will send you an invoice- you can pay via the”PAY WITH CREDIT CARD” link attached the invoice sent.
- Once payment has cleared, Your device will be shipped back to you, and a tracking number will be provided.